Asian Lettuce Wraps
10 min prep 15 min cook 25 min total 6 servings
- 1 lb. lean ground beef or turkey
- 1 tsp. vegetable oil
- 1 bag Birds Eye Stir-Fry Vegetables Broccoli Stir-Fry
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 16 Bibb or Romaine lettuce leaves
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted peanuts
- Brown ground beef in large nonstick skillet: remove and set aside.
- In same skillet heat oil over medium-high heat and add Broccoli Stir-Fry. Cook, stirring frequently, 8 minutes or until vegetables are tender and starting to brown. Add garlic and cook 30 seconds or until fragrant.
- Stir in teriyaki sauce and reserved ground beef; heat through.
- Evenly divide mixture on lettuce leaves. Serve, if desired, with Thai-Style Peanut Sauce.