Big Blueberry & Corn Muffins
10 min prep 25 min cook 35 min total 12 servings
- 1 bag Birds Eye Steamfresh Selects Super Sweet Corn, or 1-1/2 cups Birds Eye Fresh Frozen Select Vegetables Sweet Kernel Corn, cooked according to package directions
- 2 boxes (8.5 oz.ea.) corn muffin mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 container (5.3 oz.) non-fat blueberry yogurt
- 1 cup blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 12-cup muffin pan with cupcake liners.
- Mix corn muffin mix, eggs, milk and yogurt in medium bowl until well combined. Stir in prepared Super Sweet Corn and blueberries. Spoon or scoop into prepared pan.
- Bake 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool muffins completely on wire rack.