Birds Eye® Green Bean Casserole
10 min prep 30 min cook 40 min total 8 to 10 servings
- 1 can (10.75 oz) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups crispy French fried onions
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 2 bags (16 oz. ea.) Cut Green Beans, thawed and drained
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix green beans, soup, milk, 1 cup onions and pepper together in an oven-safe casserole dish.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with remaining onions and bake for an additional 5 minutes or until onions are crispy.