Corn, Avocado & Shrimp Salsa
10 min prep 5 min cook 15 min total Makes about 4 cups servings
- 1 bag Birds Eye Steamfresh Selects Super Sweet Corn, cooked according to package directions
- 1 lb. cooked shrimp, peeled and chopped
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 small tomato, seeded and diced
- 1/2 tsp. finely grated lime peel
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 ripe avocado, pit removed, peeled and diced
- Combine all ingredients except avocado in large bowl. Gently stir in avocado.
- Serve as a light summer side dish or with your favorite chips.