Nacho Taco Salad
20 min prep 0 min cook 20 min total 4 to 6 servings
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 package ( 1 oz.) taco seasoning blend
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped cilantro
- 1 package (1 lb. 6 oz.) Romaine hearts, trimmed and chopped
- 1 bag Birds Eye Steamfresh Selects Super Sweet Corn, cooked according to package directions
- 4 cups nacho flavored chips, lightly crushed
- 1 avocado, pit removed and diced
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone Sweet & Spicy French or Western Dressing
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- Brown beef in large nonstick skillet. Season with taco seasoning blend. Let cool slightly. Stir in cilantro and lime juice.
- Combine lettuce, corn and tomato in large salad bowl. Add beef and Dressing and toss to coat. Add nachos and toss. Sprinkle with avocado. Serve with lime wedges.