Pan-Sauteed Orange Chicken with Broccoli
25 min prep 25 min cook 50 min total 4 servings
- 1 orange juiced and zested (about 2 tsp. zest and 1/3 cup juice)
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tsp. cornstarch
- 1 lb. thin sliced chicken breast
- salt and ground black pepper
- All-purpose flour, for dredging
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 bag Birds Eye Recipe Ready Broccoli Stir Fry
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. minced ginger
- 1-1/4 cups low sodium chicken stock or broth
- 2 Tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- Blend orange juice, soy sauce and corn starch in a small bowl; set aside.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper and dredge lightly in flour.
- Heat oil over medium-high heat and cook chicken 10 minutes, turning once or until chicken is cooked through. Remove from skillet and keep warm.
- In same skillet add Broccoli Stir Fry and cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Add garlic and ginger and cook 1 to 2 minutes or until just fragrant. Stir in orange juice mixture, orange zest, chicken stock and rice wine vinegar. Cook, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until sauce is bubbly and starts to thicken.
- Add chicken back to pan and let flavors marry 1 to 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cilantro.