Savory Green Beans & Caramelized Onions
10 min prep 15 min cook 25 min total 4 servings
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1 sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 bag Birds Eye Steamfresh Premium Whole Green Beans, cooked according to package directions
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup toasted chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries or raisins, (optional)
- Melt butter in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook onion, stirring occasionally, 12 minutes or until golden brown. Add garlic and cook 30 seconds or until fragrant.
- Add prepared Green Beans and black pepper; toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with pecans and cranberries.