Shrimp Scampi & Broccoli Linguine
10 min prep 10 min cook 20 min total 2 servings
- 8 oz. large uncooked shrimp, cleaned and tails removed
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 8 oz. linguine pasta, cooked according to the package directions, reserving 1/2 cup pasta water
- 1 bagBirds Eye Steamfresh Premium Broccoli Florets, cooked according to package directions
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Toss shrimp with garlic, oil and salt; set aside.
- Preheat a large nonstick skillet over high heat and add shrimp. Cook, stirring frequently, 4 minutes or until shrimp turn pink; remove from pan and set aside.
- In same skillet bring lemon juice, chicken broth and pasta water to a boil over high heat. Boil 2 minutes or until slightly reduced. Add linguine and toss to coat. Add back shrimp and broccoli and toss to coat. Sprinkle with black pepper and parmesan cheese.