Smashed Sweet Potato Crumble
10 min prep 15 min cook 25 min total 4 to 6 servings
- 2 bagsBirds Eye Steamfresh Chef’s Favorites Lightly Seasoned Sweet Potatoes with Brown Sugar, cooked according to package directions
- 6 Tbsp. butter, divided
- 2 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 Tbsp. sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped sugar glazed pecans or toasted pecans
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease 4 to 6 (4 oz.) ramekins.
- Smash hot sweet potatoes with 2 tablespoons butter and maple syrup. Evenly place mixture into 4 small ramekins.
- Blend remaining butter, flour and sugar in bowl until small crumbs form. Stir in nuts. Evenly top ramekins with mixture.
- Bake 15 minutes or until potatoes are bubbling and top is golden brown.