Rigatoni with Broccoli, Beans & Basil
15 min prep 10 min cook 25 min total 4 servings
- 1 box (13.25 oz.) whole grain rigatoni or penne pasta, cooked according to package directions, RESERVING 1/2 cup pasta water
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) low sodium cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 3/4 cup fat free chicken broth
- 1 bag Birds Eye Steamfresh Premium Broccoli Florets
- 1/4 cup finely chopped basil or parsley
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 tsp. red pepper flakes (optional)
- Add beans, broth and pasta water to a large nonstick skillet. Bring to a boil over high heat. Simmer 2 minutes.
- Add in cooked rigatoni, Broccoli & Cauliflower and cook, stirring occasionally 2 minutes or until heated through.
- Stir in basil, salt, black pepper and parmesan cheese.