Smokey Corn & Onion Saute
10 min prep 15 min cook 25 min total 4 servings
- 4 slices bacon
- 1 sweet onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 bag Birds Eye Steamfresh Selects Super Sweet Corn, cooked according to package directions
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. chopped thyme, rosemary and/or sage
- Cook bacon in 12-inch nonstick skillet until crisp. Remove from pan with slotted spoon; reserve bacon.
- In same skillet over medium-high heat in bacon drippings cook onion, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until softened and golden brown. Add garlic and cook 30 seconds or until fragrant.
- Stir in hot prepared Super Sweet Corn, black pepper and thyme. Sprinkle with bacon.