Spicy Pepper Jack Corn Quesadillas
5 min prep 25 min cook 30 min total 4 servings
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 bag Birds Eye Recipe Ready Tri Color Pepper & Onion Blend
- 1 cup low fat shredded Pepper Jack or Cheddar cheese
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped cilantro leaves
- 12 (6-inch) corn tortillas**
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Heat oil ove medium-high heat in large nonstick skillet and cook Tri Color Pepper & Onion Blend, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until cooked through. Stir in cilantro.
- Arrange 6 corn tortillas on baking sheet. Evenly top each with 1 tablespoon cheese, pepper mixture then remaining cheese. Top each with remaining corn tortillas. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and quesadillas are heated through.