Stir Fry Soup with Rice Noodles
15 min prep 15 min cook 30 min total 4 to 6 servings
- 4 cups vegetable or chicken broth**
- 1/3 cup low sodium soy sauce**
- 3 tsp. red chili sauce
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped ginger root
- 2 cloves Garlic, finely chopped
- 1 bag Birds Eye Stir-Fry Vegetables Broccoli Stir-Fry
- 7 ounces rice noodles, cooked according to package directions
- lime wedges
- Bring broth, soy sauce, chili sauce, ginger and garlic to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat and add Broccoli Stir-Fry. Simmer 5 minutes or until vegetables are heated through.
- Arrange noodles in soup bowls and ladle broth and vegetables over noodles. Serve with lime wedges and garnish, if desired with cilantro.