Sweet Sausage, Kale & Quinoa Stuffing
15 min prep 45 min cook 60 min total 6 to 8 servings
- 1 bag Birds Eye Steamfresh Premium Chopped Kale, cooked accoding to package directions
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet onion
- 2 ribs celery, chopped
- 8 oz. sweet sausage, removed from casings and crumbled
- 1 cup quinoa, cooked according to package directions
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries or cherries
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- Heat oil over medium heat in 12-inch nonstick skillet and cook onion and celery, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until softened.
- Add sausage and cook until browned. Stir in remaining ingredients and cook, 3 minutes or until well combined.